Open Innovation Sites
General Mills GWIN Open Innovation: General Mills extends an invitation to scientists, researchers, engineers, inventors and entrepreneurs around the globe to visit the company’s new General Mills Worldwide Innovation Network (G-WIN) innovation portal, online at GeneralMills.com/Win. Visitors to the site can find opportunities to partner with General Mills on initiatives across the company’s extensive portfolio of leading consumer brands. Read more background about this opportunity in General Mills' press release.
Kraft Foods Open Innovation At Kraft Foods, we take “we invent delicious” as our mission. We start with consumer needs; we apply advanced technologies; we continuously innovate, and we encourage open innovation. Kraft Food's Supplier Collaboration Cycle includes 5 steps:
- Strategy: Choose partner.
- Sourcing: Identify internal support resources and explore expanded criteria for selection of external collaboration suppliers.
- Planning: Organize for success, decide the way of collaboration and the related patent ownership.
- Executing: Optimize value creation and manage projects.
- Monitoring: Measure team performance and strengthen the collaboration.
Innoget: Portal with technology requests and technology offers from large and small companies around the globe.